If you want to pay me to help solve a Linux/Unix related issue then I'm open to projects/problem solving on a short-term basis.
Contact me: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're reading this after April 2015 then I guess you're here because one of my answers helped you, I'm pleased by that. These days I give my free time to a local charity rather then SE. If you have a few dollars to spare please consider donating to Horse Sense Wirral, every penny goes to helping equines in distress.
I agree entirely with the sentiments expressed by @yoonix if you do nothing else today read and reflect on what he has to say for it is truth,
Everybody has to start somewhere. Why does that somewhere always have to be here?
It's clear that nary a single person reads anything here on their first visit beyond 'serverfault' (hey, I have a server! That's the place for me!#@) or even the 'post your question' button. Several times daily one has to ask 'what's your question?'.
I'm insulted by this.
Top Network Posts
- 67Is there a difference between how two ampersands and a semi-colon operate in bash?
- 60Blogs.sun.com is dead
- 53"POSSIBLE BREAK-IN ATTEMPT!" in /var/log/secure — what does this mean?
- 47What should be done with questions that have been self-resolved as a comment instead of an answer?
- 47How can I recursively copy files by file extension, preserving directory structure?
- 38How to configure vsftpd to work with passive mode
- 38Help us find duplicates efficiently
- View more network posts →