If you're reading this after April 2015 then I guess you're here because one of my answers helped you, I'm pleased by that. These days I give my free time to a local charity rather then SE. If you have a few dollars to spare please consider donating to Horse Sense Wirral, every penny goes to helping equines in distress.
If you want to pay me to help solve a Linux/Unix related issue then I'm open to projects/problem solving on a short-term basis.
I agree entirely with the sentiments expressed by @yoonix if you do nothing else today read and reflect on what he has to say for it is truth,
Everybody has to start somewhere. Why does that somewhere always have to be here?
It's clear that nary a single person reads anything here on their first visit beyond 'serverfault' (hey, I have a server! That's the place for me!#@) or even the 'post your question' button. Several times daily one has to ask 'what's your question?'.
I'm insulted by this.
Top Network Posts
- 57Is there a difference between how two ampersands and a semi-colon operate in bash?
- 56Blogs.sun.com is dead
- 48"POSSIBLE BREAK-IN ATTEMPT!" in /var/log/secure — what does this mean?
- 45How can I recursively copy files by file extension, preserving directory structure?
- 41What should be done with questions that have been self-resolved as a comment instead of an answer?
- 35Block facebook even in the case users get their hands on tor, freegate and similar applications
- 34Find out which process is changing a file
- View more network posts →