Consulting software engineer and interaction designer out of Chicago.
All original source code I post on StackOverflow is licensed under the Stack Overflow community license if a license is not otherwise identified. License information may be available at reference sources, and links to source code elsewhere, including my own, might have their own licenses.
Use knowledge at your own risk.
Top Network Posts
- 359How to convert a unix timestamp (seconds since epoch) to Ruby DateTime?
- 34Flash message in redirect not working
- 30Rails where date is greater than given date query
- 30Is it possible to start LXC container inside LXC container?
- 20Permission denied in tmp
- 14Ruby find next Thursday (or any day of the week)
- 9acts_as_taggable_on and checkbox tags
- View more network posts →