Technology and programming enthusiast with a solid understanging of network communications.
I started out moonlighting as a PHP developer and then got a real job in a school as a junior technician. Now, 6 years on, I'm working for a fairly large engineering company as a Senior Tech.
My main focus is automation. I don't think there's ever a time when I don't have a PowerShell console up (unless I'm browsing reddit). I maintain a virtual infrastructure and also Exchange / Office365.
Top Network Posts
- 13Where are the popcorn time temporary files stored on OS X Mavericks?
- 5Windows folder encryption
- 5I deployed Flash Player via a Software Installation policy. How to upgrade?
- 5Windows folder permissions, Administrators and UAC, what's the "right" way to deal with this?
- 5Should I worry about Split I/O in a SAN?
- View more network posts →