I'm a Dutch freelance developer with knowledge of various languages and platforms. Decently skilled in various network communicaton protocols and data retrieval, transformation and storage.
Instead of just answering the questions on this site, I like solving the underlying problem. If my answer or comment doesn't seem to address the question directly, please read the question and my response again to see whether I'm here trying to help other developers, or just to score reputation. See also: Before you develop a solution, make sure you really understand the problem.
- 2014-12-06: Creating easy to debug Windows Services in .NET
- 2014-01-22: Stack Overflow reference questions
- 2013-03-19: Posting sortable form items to an MVC controller
- 2013-03-02: Controller injection with Unity under ASP.NET MVC 4
- 2013-02-24: An idea for multilingual webpages: the Content-Languages response header
- 2012-12-12: Using the WebClient class – with cookies!
- 2012-11-18: Configuring a shared packages directory for NuGet and automatically downloading packages
- 2012-08-14: Sockets and protocols: exchanging messages. Using bytes.
- 2012-06-02: Remotely viewing detailed error pages in IIS
Top Network Posts
- 221Warn user before leaving web page with unsaved changes
- 113Should my method throw its own exception, or let .NET throw if a file doesn't exist?
- 112How can I prevent a folder from being inadvertently deleted by myself?
- 93WCF - Content Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 was not supported by service
- 85Is there a better way to dynamically build an SQL WHERE clause than by using 1=1 at its beginning?
- 82Resharper's example code for explaining "Possible multiple enumeration of IEnumerable"
- 63Keep-alive header clarification
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.