This site is for discussion about Server Fault. You must have an account there to participate.
The Overflow Blog
- Double trace of a square matrix
- Why are free parameters bad for a theory?
- I've already used my entire dataset in a regression, should I not use that as a prediction model?
- Why was manual branch suggestion abandoned?
- What is the significance of radar cross section (RCS) for air defense?
- Ubuntu Incorrectly Believes 100% of "/" Used, All Old Kernels & Large FilesRemoved, Won't Complete Upgrade Or Boot
- Receptacle near breaker box -but why?
- Sci-fi book about two people living inside a giant's head
- What about a mathematics journal for 'negative' results?
- How would you express the verb "to other (someone/something)" in German?
- Do Nintendo Switch cartridge games get the same updates as digital versions?
- Is this a zero ohm resistor?
- What is the meaning of the phrase "slam home"?
- Why didn't they notice the invasion in Dune?
- SDL2 engine base implementation
- Why does DocuSign require that your password "must not contain the characters <, > or spaces."?
- What is the difference between funds being "authorized" and funds being "appropriated" in the IIJA?
- Can I get a PhD if I'm more interested in practical implementation aspects?
- Reasons why a high tech species does not have space travel
- How would I say "change the laundry"?
- Are TOAST rows written for UPDATEs not changing the TOASTable column?
- Taking a project from full-time to freelance after resigning
- How would you say 'one raspberry' or 'two raspberries' in Russian?
- Why does the infamous "ENGAGERIDLEYMOTHERFUCKER" Metroid password break NES emulators?