Unix & Linux has recently been launched, so I'm wondering if there are questions in here that need migrating.
The FAQ states that this site is not for General personal computer troubleshooting. Now since both SU and unix.SE have massive overlap, the question is more of which of the two sites to migrate to? I prefer they be migrated to Unix & Linux, but that's another argument.
- *nix measure memory usage
- Linux command line best practices and tips?
- What useful things can one add to one's .bashrc?
- Hidden Features of Linux
- Why do I have to edit /etc/sudoers with visudo?
- Why su to root instead of logging in as root?
- What's the difference between apt-get and aptitude?
- Do I need to defrag unix filesystems?
- What is the difference between a 'Login' and an 'Interactive' bash shell