This is related but it doesn't look like it was fully resolved.
Tag kvm has (at least) two potential uses. Some work was done as per the link above to split it into kvm and kvm-switch. However, as the status of kvm was left unresolved some questions that should have been kvm-switch were tagged kvm, this has been fixed.
The tags we need to resolve are kvm, linux-kvm, libvirt-kvm and kvm-switch.
It appears that the KVM technology has been ported to Iluminos, OpenIndiana and related technologies which makes using kvm-virtualization more appropriate than linux-kvm so
- kvm-switch 33 questions - leave as is.
- ip-kmvm (13 questions) - leave as is.
- linux-kvm 61 questions - remove and replace with kvm-virtualization.
- libvirt-kvm (26 questions) remove and where applicable replace with kvm-virtualization
- kvm (363 questions) remove where applicable replace with kvm-virtualization and blackhole.
Given the size of the job I imagine we'll need to get an SE dev involved in dealing with kvm at least.
Your thoughts please.