I have a very similiar question to Multiple Reverse DNS Entries?

Is there a way to extend this question or should I just ask a new one?

  • 3
    It would be easier to determine if you could add a little detail. Or you can just ask a new Question; at the bottom reference the old and a brief reason why you think your Question is different/extended.
    – Chris S
    Commented Feb 4, 2013 at 16:24

2 Answers 2


If the question you reference doesn't answer your question then ask a new one. You may want to reference the earlier question and say why it doesn't help you when doing so.


If the old question heavily overlaps with your new question aside from some minor details, then another option would be to simply add a bounty to the old question along with some comments asking for clarification of a particular detail. But the bounty system, does require you already have some reputation on the site.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .