- Stack Overflow 817 817 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 307 307 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 191 191 1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 171 171 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 147 147 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Casting int to bool in C/C++
- 22 Can I rely on std::map::operator to touch?
- 16 How do I use the printf function on STM32?
- 7 C error: undefined reference to function, but it IS defined
- 7 Move a remote file at an FTP prompt
- 5 Possible to force memory alignment on pointer param in C?
- 5 Conventions for indenting subsections in a document? (Word)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.