- Started working with computers when Lisp was described in obscure journal articles.
- Scaled down his ambitions to get better in programming to just learning Kotlin, using Spring and calling Prolog from Java for fun for now.
- Would also like to read The Theory of Groups and Quantum Mechanics
- So why is he always at work?
Member for 7 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 23:03
Top Network Posts
- 96 Explain JMX URL
- 87 Does Java 6 open a default port for JMX remote connections?
- 86 Can (domain name) subdomains have an underscore "_" in it?
- 35 Is passing sensitive data through the process environment secure?
- 31 "/usr/bin/ping" is shown as yellow-on-red in the default Fedora bash color scheme -- what does it mean?
- 30 How to stop kernel messages from flooding my console?
- 25 Setting log level of message at runtime in slf4j
- View more network posts →