- Started working with computers when Lisp was described in obscure journal articles.
- Scaled down his ambitions to get better in programming to just learning Kotlin, using Spring and calling Prolog from Java for fun for now.
- Would also like to read The Theory of Groups and Quantum Mechanics
- So why is he always at work?
Member for 8 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '19 at 23:03
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 920 920 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 750 750 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Information Security 691 691 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Explain JMX URL
- 91 Can (domain name) subdomains have an underscore "_" in it?
- 87 Does Java 6 open a default port for JMX remote connections?
- 37 Is passing sensitive data through the process environment secure?
- 32 How to stop kernel messages from flooding my console?
- 32 "/usr/bin/ping" is shown as yellow-on-red in the default Fedora bash color scheme -- what does it mean?
- 28 Fedora boot screen shows both Fedora logo and Lenovo logo. Why and How?
- View more network posts →