FreeBSD, enterprise open source stuff, network and system security. I wouldn't call myself an expert software developer these days, but I've been using PHP since 1995 and can find the bathroom on my own. Shell/awk/sed since the 1980s. My name here was my UUCP pathalias name, and is my nick on Freenode if you want to reach me there.
Oh, and #SOreadytohelp . :)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '14 at 12:58
- Stack Overflow 36.7k 36.7k 77 gold badges4545 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 635 635 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 591 591 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 471 471 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 390 How does reverse SSH tunneling work?
- 251 Assign output to variable in Bash
- 127 Pipe output of cat to cURL to download a list of files
- 56 How do I kill a backgrounded/detached ssh session?
- 42 How to escape single quotes in Bash/Grep?
- 39 Check for IP validity
- 33 Using find command in bash script
- View more network posts →