FreeBSD, enterprise open source stuff, network and system security. I wouldn't call myself an expert software developer these days, but I've been using PHP since 1995 and can find the bathroom on my own. Shell/awk/sed since the 1980s. My name here was my UUCP pathalias name, and is my nick on Freenode if you want to reach me there.
Oh, and #SOreadytohelp . :)
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '14 at 12:58
- Stack Overflow 39.1k 39.1k 77 gold badges4949 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 695 695 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 661 661 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 597 597 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 439 How does reverse SSH tunneling work?
- 279 Assign output to variable in Bash
- 133 Pipe output of cat to cURL to download a list of files
- 62 How do I kill a backgrounded/detached ssh session?
- 48 Check for IP validity
- 43 How to escape single quotes in Bash/Grep?
- 39 Using find command in bash script
- View more network posts →