FreeBSD, enterprise open source stuff, network and system security. I wouldn't call myself an expert software developer these days, but I've been using PHP since 1995 and can find the bathroom on my own. Shell/awk/sed since the 1980s. My name here was my UUCP pathalias name, and is my nick on Freenode if you want to reach me there.
Oh, and #SOreadytohelp . :)
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '14 at 12:58
Top network posts
- 386 How does reverse SSH tunneling work?
- 244 Assign output to variable in Bash
- 125 Pipe output of cat to cURL to download a list of files
- 56 How do I kill a backgrounded/detached ssh session?
- 42 How to escape single quotes in Bash/Grep?
- 38 Check for IP validity
- 32 Using find command in bash script
- View more network posts →