An avid, ambitious homebrewer, I'm currently brewing on an all-electric system capable of 20+ gallon batches.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '12 at 19:15
- Seasoned Advice 3k 3k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 691 691 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 544 544 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How can I grind coffee without a coffee grinder?
- 28 Pan frying chicken breasts?
- 25 Emulate an Intel 8086 CPU
- 22 Unable to connect Galaxy S3 to PC via USB
- 21 Sticky and unmanagable sourdough
- 17 How to access variables defined and declared in one function in another function?
- 15 First batch. Tons of bubbling first day and half, little to none now
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 12 '12