IT Specialist and Manager with focus on Networking / IT Security. Has working experience in both system administration and software development. My current topic is intrusion detection and anomaly/outlier detection on Big Security Data. Gathered a lot of practical experience in IT Security with a variety of industrial partners during my PhD studies.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '20 at 13:50
- Expatriates 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 434 434 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 398 398 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 313 313 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Stagefright security issue: what can a regular user do to mitigate the issue without a patch?
- 11 Is it true that you don't need a degree to work as an "IT specialist" in Germany? What exactly classifies as "IT specialist" in this context?
- 9 How to prepare/construct features for anomaly detection (network security data)
- 9 Blue Card vs Work Permit for IT Specialists
- 7 A destructive force can always leak information through HTTP packets. Should I bother configuring outbound rules on my firewall?
- 7 Is rooting an Android phone to install an anti-virus firewall worth it?
- 6 SAP HANA and Hibernate Support
- View more network posts →