Geographer specifically focused on utilities-based GIS since 1999. My expertise is primarily in the areas of data organization, geodatabase design and data creation. Most of my time has been spent with ESRI products. Over the last few years, i have been familiarizing myself with the open source GIS software that is currently available.
San Diego, CA
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '12 at 1:23
Top network posts
- 179 Installing File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 92 Layers with same coordinate system should align/overlap in ArcMap but do not?
- 44 How do I load a .dbf file into QGIS?
- 24 Opening TIFF DEMs in QGIS
- 18 What is the SRID of census.gov shapefiles?
- 17 How to Clear Selected Features in Arcmap using Python
- 15 csv to kml converter
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '12