Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '13 at 22:24
Top network posts
- 264 How to force or redirect to SSL in nginx?
- 110 Serving two sites from one server with Nginx
- 96 Nginx Error Pages - One Location Rule to Fit Them All?
- 95 an upstream response is buffered to a temporary file
- 69 extending default nginx mime.types file
- 50 Configure nginx with multiple locations with different root folders on subdomain
- 33 Locate the nginx.conf file my nginx is actually using
- View more network posts →