Before you downvote and flag a post, how about instead considering an answer to help the newbie find their way towards an answer? Please help me not think that the sole purpose of a diamond moderator is to run good people off from the SE sites.
The SE network is such a great resource to learn from, however, once you ask "how do I do this?" and they think you're a newb?
Why does it seem the normal response Stack Exchange has are its diamond mods and senior members do a drive by: vote down, close, and move on without any effort to help the person seeking help.
Ex Navy, motorcycle enthusiast, got a BSEE magna cum laude (with distinction in my degree), embedded Software Engineer, turned entrepreneur. I am IT. Not I-T like information technologies (although I'm I-T, too). Added the bit about having a degree since people who habitually downvote answers seem to all have them, too. I hope that doesn't rub off onto me...
No, IT, like "ha ha you're it"
Running a business has turned me into a modern day DaVinci through necessity. CAD? Yup. Linux sysadmin? Uh-huh. Machinist, Electrician, Php, mysql, postgres, graphics design PS AI ID, non-consensual visual basic, and back to some great embedded C/C++.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
27 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '14 at 19:58
- Stack Overflow 16.2k 16.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 823 823 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arduino 456 456 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 414 414 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 318 318 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 877 What is the difference between `git merge` and `git merge --no-ff`?
- 581 How can I delete a file from git repo?
- 17 How to fix warning about ECDSA host key
- 15 Improvements for small business network?
- 12 Is there a better name than "average of the integral"?
- 12 How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- 11 Why doesn't it matter which ports I use on a switch?
- View more network posts →