Please note: If I post a comment on a question or an answer, I have no objection at all if anyone "steals" ideas from the comment and uses them to write a good answer. In fact, sometimes I leave comments deliberately for people to do that because I don't have the time or the inclination to develop them into a complete answer. I don't even mind if you take an idea from my comment and type up an answer based on it faster than I can. Ideas can not be stolen, they're not property to begin with. This is pretty much rough-consensus on how comments should be treated on SE sites anyway.
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE, DO NOT EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME ABOUT SE ANYWHERE BUT ON SE. I WILL NOT RESPOND, AND WILL ADD YOU TO MY BLOCK LIST.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Member for 12 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '19 at 3:37
- Unix & Linux 56.9k 56.9k 77 gold badges8787 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 2929 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 932 932 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 676 676 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 154 Can we use non-gravatar avatars?
- 143 How to stop the loop bash script in terminal?
- 67 Piping from grep to awk not working
- 53 Why can rm remove read-only files?
- 51 'ls -1' : how to list filenames without extension
- 50 less command and syntax highlighting
- View more network posts →