- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 2727 gold badges9090 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 650 650 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 537 537 77 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- French Language 488 488 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 179 179 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 How to write inline if statement for print?
- 135 from list of integers, get number closest to a given value
- 102 matplotlib taking time when being imported
- 59 In Python, can I call the main() of an imported module?
- 51 matplotlib: make plus sign thicker
- 44 store return value of a Python script in a bash script
- 39 How do I add a network printer in Ubuntu 12.04?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.