- Unix & Linux 329.7k 329.7k 5858 gold badges641641 silver badges10081008 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 528 528 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 468 468 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 751 Why is printf better than echo?
- 359 Why not use "which"? What to use then?
- 327 What does "LC_ALL=C" do?
- 321 Why not use "which"? What to use then?
- 290 Why do I need a tty to run sudo if I can sudo without a password?
- 254 Why is using a shell loop to process text considered bad practice?
- 244 How to tell gzip to keep original file?
- View more network posts →