I'm a Linux (and occasionally BSD) professional, having come through scientific application development, back-end web development (mostly perl, from '96), Sysadmin and increasingly devops.
I work as a freelancer, providing ongoing systems support and consultancy to mostly non-profit and political organisations.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '16 at 14:36
- Server Fault 5.7k 5.7k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 2323 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 491 491 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 349 349 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 How does `man git init` get the right man page?
- 31 How to output MySQL query results in CSV format?
- 24 Legitimate reasons SMTP “MAIL FROM:” will not match “From:” Header in DATA
- 24 Why can't turn off the Sublime 3 updates notification by adding "update_check":false in user setting file?
- 20 Are the certificates from "skype click to call" and "avast! Web/Mail Shield" any better than superfish?
- 20 Illegal characters in HTTP headers
- 19 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- View more network posts →