He likes to use contemporary databases and vintage architecture principles to build distributed systems in enterprisey environments, which he has done for more than 10 years now, primarily within the financial and commodity trading domains.
As a member of the core committee of "Aarhus .NET User Group" he helps with setting up interesting meetups that target more than 1000 members.
In addition to this he likes beer a lot, so he founded The Alley Beer Company with the intention of brewing the first really good craft beer of his hometown, Horsens, although at the moment he's just a beermonger in the Stout Shop.
Top network posts
- 227 Visual Studio appears to randomly adopt American keyboard layout
- 33 NHibernate HQL's Equivalent to T-SQL's TOP Keyword
- 31 Specific advantages of NServiceBus over plain RabbitMQ
- 24 What is the right way to manage MongoDB connections in ASP.Net MVC?
- 23 Strangest language feature
- 19 How does MessageEndpointMappings know to setup a subscription vs outgoing messages?
- 18 Is it possible to avoid NHibernate.ObjectNotFoundException when there is a foreign key but the referenced row does not exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.