Sysadmin, Assister for Users of Technology, Writer of Words, and Flixer of Nets
Member for 11 years, 2 months
33 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 19:15
- Server Fault 30.8k 30.8k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 953 953 33 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Ban LMGTFY (let me google that for you) links
- 71 What's wrong with always being root?
- 56 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a console window when run?
- 52 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a console window when run?
- 48 Has a programmer ever embezzled money by shaving fractions of a cent from many bank transactions?
- 41 Where are fsck results logged at boot time, after /forcefsck?
- 34 How to correctly deal with corporate customers that have outdated browsers
- View more network posts →