Sysadmin, Assister for Users of Technology, Writer of Words, and Flixer of Nets
Member for 10 years, 8 months
33 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 19:15
- Server Fault 30.6k 30.6k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 955 955 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 Ban LMGTFY (let me google that for you) links
- 71 What's wrong with always being root?
- 52 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a console window when run?
- 50 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a console window when run?
- 48 Has a programmer ever embezzled money by shaving fractions of a cent from many bank transactions?
- 39 Where are fsck results logged at boot time, after /forcefsck?
- 34 How to correctly deal with corporate customers that have outdated browsers
- View more network posts →