- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Bicycles 622 622 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 203 203 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 153 153 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Rolling variance algorithm
- 11 Problem using pair with accumulate
- 11 Difference between function arguments declared with & and * in C++
- 9 Using template instead of switch
- 8 Overload cast operator between two enums
- 8 Is a 7 speed chainring compatible with an 8, 9 or 10 speed cassette and chain?
- 7 What are some alternatives to fruitlessly ringing my bell at a motorist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.