Data Security Specialist/Network Administrator
I am relativly inexpierenced, and got thrown into a network admin role. Basically, "We cant afford a admin, so you do it." It's an awesome opportunity, but I have to teach myself how to do it, and I've learned more in the last couple months then I thought possible. (AD deployment, ADFS, SSO, Cisco, DNS, linux, VPN, next is Direct Access deployment, CCNA and CISSP). So if its not possible, or is somthing that I should know. I am learning, so dont rip into me too bad. I'm trying to follow best practices, and am completly open to advice, information, and I wont get mad when I get a slap upside the head and am told "DONT DO THAT!!!"
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '14 at 19:27
- Server Fault 624 624 22 gold badges88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 556 556 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- SharePoint 411 411 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 152 152 44 bronze badges
- Information Security 141 141 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Why don't FWD cars have rear differentials?
- 16 SharePoint 2013 Active Directory FBA Change Password solutions
- 13 Is there any technical reason why I shouldn't use windows server 2012?
- 12 SharePoint 2013, o365 Exchange Online Task Sync
- 8 Folder permissions, red x on user object
- 8 What are the security concerns with turning off Extended protection for authentication in IIS7 on ADFS?
- 7 SharePoint 2013 AD FBA 2010 Compatibility
- View more network posts →