Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 41.4k 41.4k 3535 gold badges133133 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Skeptics 573 573 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 518 518 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 191 191 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 716 Why is subtracting these two times (in 1927) giving a strange result?
- 205 When should I use a trailing slash in my URL?
- 173 Meaning of acronym SSO in the context of std::string
- 155 Is a 302 redirect to relative URL valid, or invalid?
- 122 What is a debugger and how can it help me diagnose problems?
- 99 Is RestTemplate thread safe?
- 83 What is a suppressed exception?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.