I received my Masters from the University of Toronto researching database scalability in the cloud. I spent a couple years working as a Web developer at Bunch working on frontend HTML/CSS/JS, backend PHP/Python/MySQL, and iPhone app (Objective-C).
I recently completed my PhD in the data systems group at the University of Waterloo. I have now joined the faculty of the Rochester Institute of Technology as an Assistant Professor.
- Stack Overflow 25.1k 25.1k 88 gold badges7575 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 712 712 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 376 376 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 371 371 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 309 309 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 How do I select an entire row which has the largest ID in the table?
- 141 How to delete a branch in the remote repository using EGIT?
- 123 Deleting records before a certain date
- 82 How to properly subclass dict and override __getitem__ & __setitem__
- 56 How to symlink python in Homebrew?
- 55 jQuery post() with serialize and extra data
- 35 find time difference in seconds as an integer with python
- View more network posts →