If you're a circus clown, and you have a dog that you use in your act, I don't think it's a good idea to also dress the dog up like a clown, because people see that and they think, "Forgive me, but that's just too much."
Member for 10 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '15 at 14:03
Top network posts
- 44 How to create a user dictionary in eclipse?
- 30 Why clouds are not moving in NASA's video of the Moon passing in front of the Earth?
- 29 I got error when press F12 Go to definition in Visual Studio 2015 / C#
- 25 SQL Stored Procedure: If variable is not null, update statement
- 24 What's the difference betwen a UserControl and a ContentControl?
- 16 "System.MissingMemberException: The server factory could not be located" starting Microsoft.Owin self-hosted in TeamCity
- 16 SSRS 2012 Custom Code .NET Framework 4.0 not supported
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 16 '15