Mickaël Le Baillif
I'm a software developer, mostly proficient in C C++ Python and all things related to shell scripting (using awk, sed, and other nifty tools).
What's enjoying me most is conceiving and architecturing a software project by setting up awsome third-party components and gluing them together with my own piece of code. Lately, I toyed with couchbase, 0MQ, nginx and event-driven code.
Top network posts
- 53 Best way to select random rows PostgreSQL
- 20 How to specify mimetype of files with no extension in NGINX config?
- 17 How to handle a request with HTTPS protocol in Tornado?
- 12 How to see the content-type of a response in Nginx log file
- 11 PostgreSQL constraint - only one row can have flag set
- 11 NRPE unable to read output, but why?
- 10 Interpreting output of cat/proc/cpuinfo
- View more network posts →