I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 51.1k 51.1k 1313 gold badges8888 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1013 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 584 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 346 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 327 Length of string in bash
- 276 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 248 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 162 How do you run a command for each line of a file?
- View more network posts →