I'm the Sql Server DBA for a "Top 300" US website. My areas of expertise are full-text search, sql internals, troubleshooting performance issues and scaling up. I'm passionate about Sql Server and I'm not scared of the debugger.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 18 '13 at 5:10
Top network posts
- 43 Trigger Error: The current transaction cannot be committed and cannot support operations that write to the log file
- 18 How can sanitation that escapes single quotes be defeated by SQL injection in SQL Server?
- 16 SQL Server Transaction Backups vs Logs
- 15 How to improve performance on a clustered index seek
- 11 Concatenation Physical Operation: Does it guarantee order of execution?
- 10 linked list in SQL and Trees
- 10 Stored procedure with table name as parameter amongst others
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14