Atlanta area UNIX admin with a focus on LDAP, DNS, PAM, and just about any form of server troubleshooting that does not involve looking at source code. In a previous role I was the DNS operations lead for a nationwide MSO.
In my spare time I play computer games and pretend to be a C programmer. I think it's important to at least have a passing knowledge of the language, otherwise we contribute to the decline of classically trained UNIX sysadmins.
Member for 8 years
183 profile views
Last seen May 11 '20 at 21:39
Top network posts
- 134 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 121 Does getting disconnected from an SSH session kill your programs?
- 112 Difference in sites-available vs sites-enabled vs conf.d directories (Nginx)?
- 104 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 79 What is the benefit of not allocating a terminal in ssh?
- 66 What is a glue record?
- 62 Which RFCs should be cited as internet standards?
- View more network posts →