Atlanta area UNIX admin with a focus on LDAP, DNS, PAM, and just about any form of server troubleshooting that does not involve looking at source code. I currently work as the DNS ops lead for a nationwide enterprise.
In my spare time I play computer games and pretend to be a C programmer. I think it's important to at least have a passing knowledge of the language, otherwise we contribute to the decline of classically trained UNIX sysadmins.
Member for 6 years
176 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 19:44
Top Network Posts
- 110 Does getting disconnected from an SSH session kill your programs?
- 109 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 89 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 76 What is the different usages for sites-available vs the conf.d directory for nginx
- 65 What is the benefit of not allocating a terminal in ssh?
- 62 Which RFCs should be cited as internet standards?
- 49 Has my ISP mangled my DNS reverse lookup record for a single static IP address?
- View more network posts →