Atlanta area UNIX admin with a focus on LDAP, DNS, PAM, and just about any form of server troubleshooting that does not involve looking at source code. In a previous role I was the DNS operations lead for a nationwide MSO.
In my spare time I play computer games and pretend to be a C programmer. I think it's important to at least have a passing knowledge of the language, otherwise we contribute to the decline of classically trained UNIX sysadmins.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
182 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 21:39
Top network posts
- 132 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 121 Does getting disconnected from an SSH session kill your programs?
- 110 What is the different usages for sites-available vs the conf.d directory for nginx
- 104 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 76 What is the benefit of not allocating a terminal in ssh?
- 65 What is a glue record?
- 62 Which RFCs should be cited as internet standards?
- View more network posts →