Atlanta area UNIX admin with a focus on LDAP, DNS, PAM, and just about any form of server troubleshooting that does not involve looking at source code. I currently work as the DNS ops lead for a nationwide enterprise.
In my spare time I play computer games and pretend to be a C programmer. I think it's important to at least have a passing knowledge of the language, otherwise we contribute to the decline of classically trained UNIX sysadmins.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
177 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 3:02
Top network posts
- 115 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 115 Does getting disconnected from an SSH session kill your programs?
- 92 Why can't a CNAME record be used at the apex (aka root) of a domain?
- 83 What is the different usages for sites-available vs the conf.d directory for nginx
- 70 What is the benefit of not allocating a terminal in ssh?
- 62 Which RFCs should be cited as internet standards?
- 54 What is a glue record?
- View more network posts →