Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '16 at 21:23
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Skeptics 12.6k 12.6k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Politics 11.6k 11.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Parenting 5.9k 5.9k 2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Law 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 What is "lifting" in Haskell?
- 163 Are these 'French children held at gun point'?
- 148 What are the main reasons for why negotiating a proper Brexit deal has been so hard?
- 138 Can a public school in the USA force a 14yr old to create a Twitter account for a passing grade?
- 137 Why can't Northern Ireland just have a stay/leave referendum?
- 121 What is the logic behind forbidding LGBT conversion therapies?
- 120 Neil Armstrong: “One small step for man” or “one small step for a man”?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.