Tetsujin no Oni
Generalist passionate geek. I speak C# fairly fluently, ASP3 entirely too well for my liking (but it paid the bills, eh?), VB.Net through a nasty translation filter in my head ("what's that supposed to mean? why are these parentheses so damn overloaded in this language!"), and now... I'm a Java dev for the first time. And apparently, it's a good thing I can read Cobol. <pain category='3' />
Top network posts
- 336 Java generics - why is "extends T" allowed but not "implements T"?
- 41 What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
- 21 Creating Dynamic Objects
- 10 How to implement a list fold in Java
- 9 Is Subversion polluting my project, or am I doing something wrong?
- 8 Is there a Java 1.5 equivalent to the Predicate<T> methods in .Net?
- 8 Representing RBAC actors in LDAP
- View more network posts →