I ride a Specialized Langster, fixed, on 44/16 for day-to-day commuting and audax rides of below 201km. I also ride a Surly Crosscheck for lightweight touring and hilly jaunts, an early-80's (French) custom road frame in the professional style of the time, and have a Pinarello mostly for posing on.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 16 '13 at 20:06
Top network posts
- 56 Should I use <![CDATA[...]]> in HTML5?
- 38 Rounded corners for <input type='text' /> using border-radius.htc for IE
- 17 HTML/CSS Positioning a logo to always be at the top left, no matter the screen size
- 10 Zend Framework - How to call a CSS inside a view?
- 10 Removing blank lines in XSLT
- 10 Inner text shadow with CSS
- 8 HTML <pre> tag causes linebreaks
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 16 '13