Boris the Spider
I am Java full stack developer working in London. Specialising in custom and highly secure web platforms from the ground up.
A rule to live by:
- Every non-trivial program contains at least one bug.
- Every non-trivial program can be simplified by at least one line of code.
Conclusion: every non trivial program can be simplified to one line of code. With a bug.
- Stack Overflow 51.9k 51.9k 66 gold badges9494 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 176 176 99 bronze badges
- Information Security 172 172 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 725 How do I make a delay in Java?
- 115 Java 8 Streams - collect vs reduce
- 100 What is the "proper" way to cast Hibernate Query.list() to List<Type>?
- 100 Can I watch for single file change with WatchService (not the whole directory)?
- 76 Using Mockito to stub and execute methods for testing
- 51 Does Java 8 lack a Stream.concat working on a varags of streams?
- 50 Java 8 : String join operation has significant performance impact
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 25 '14