Hello, I'm Jakov. I currently work as a Systems Engineer
I'm very passionate in Open Source Software and Unices (Linux, *BSD), networking and development. As a Myers-Briggs INFJ I insist on high quality and am purist at most times. I hate fast hacks and like the systems to be set up as cleanly as possible (everything packaged up in OS native packages, services deployed and configured with configuration management, etc).
- Server Fault 5k 5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 340 340 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 338 338 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 133 133 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to make redundant load balancers?
- 24 sed, replace in linux http://cdn1 with https://cdn1
- 22 How I can identify which process is making UDP traffic on Linux?
- 17 Output of command not in stderr nor stdout
- 15 HAProxy - how to append client ip in X-Client-IP and X-Forwarded-For headers?
- 14 Is Dovecot required for mail server like Exim or Postfix?
- 12 HAProxy error: Some configuration options require full privileges, so global.uid cannot be changed
- View more network posts →