I'm a software developer specializing in scientific data analysis for NASA satellite-based astrophysics missions. I'm currently working for the THEMIS multi-satellite magnetospheric physics project at the UC Berkeley Space Sciences Lab. Other projects I've worked on include HST/COS, the Cosmic Origins Spectrograph recently installed on the Hubble Space Telescope; and the GALEX, FUSE, ALEXIS, and EUVE Explorer-class satellite missions.
Member for 11 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '13 at 23:17
- Stack Overflow 40.2k 40.2k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 861 861 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 541 541 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 199 199 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Simple calculations for working with lat/lon and km distance?
- 211 Execute command on all files in a directory
- 93 Explain how finding cycle start node in cycle linked list work?
- 89 Calculating the angle between the line defined by two points
- 74 What's a nice method to factor gaussian integers?
- 69 Confused about stdin, stdout and stderr?
- 61 An interview question: About Probability
- View more network posts →