I am primarily a .NET developer working in biometric and video processing technologies. I have past experience in enterprise architecture, application integration, system administration (Windows/Linux), running an ISP, and was once a pretty good C/C++ programmer.
Member for 11 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '12 at 12:28
Top network posts
- 19 .NET GUI - C# vs C++/CLI
- 18 How many SMART sector reallocations indicate problems?
- 18 What is the advantage of iSCSI over SMB?
- 17 How can I prevent a third party library from displaying a MessageBox?
- 12 .lib file not being created (VS2008)
- 9 When should you build a web application vs. a thick client?
- 9 SQL Server - Cluster vs Mirror for high availability?
- View more network posts →