Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Law 16.9k 16.9k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 981 981 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 717 717 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 What happens if I negatively answer the court oath regarding the truth?
- 66 How to avoid accidental trespassing while exploring rural US?
- 56 Does GDPR include UK customers, or not anymore?
- 46 Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- 42 Are there any criminal jurisdictions where burden of proof rests so entirely on prosecution that defense does not need to deal with evidence?
- 41 Can a non-citizen make a citizen's arrest in the US?
- 39 Who owns the washing machine?
- View more network posts →