Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '16 at 4:58
- Law 5k 5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 753 753 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 426 426 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 392 392 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 How to avoid accidental trespassing while exploring rural US?
- 45 Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- 34 Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- 33 If a company agrees to pay travel cost for a job interview, is the promise binding and enforceable?
- 30 Boot Ubuntu 16.04 into command line / do not start GUI
- 26 Stay longer in the US than what I told CBP
- 22 Can a service provider force a price increase?
- View more network posts →