- Electrical Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 393 393 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 263 263 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 233 233 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is this suspicious stain under a VFD's glass?
- 37 Why does an inductor behave as a capacitor at high frequencies?
- 21 Why are thermionic valve/tube heaters generally designed to be 6.3 V?
- 18 What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 13 How do Tx / Rx cable pairs work in an Ethernet cable?
- 12 Is there a reason for the shape surge arrests have?
- 11 Why have electricity travel across the country at 1,150 kV?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 29 '14