Inventor of programming and command line rebus puzzles.
The goal of Stack Exchange is to build a repository of questions and answers, so you should do the following:
- Self-answer your own questions
"It is not merely OK to ask and answer your own question, it is explicitly encouraged." -Jeff Atwood, Co-founder
- Make up hypothetical questions
"I'd love to believe thousands of people decide every day to make up questions they hope will be interesting to others" -Shog9, Community Manager
Anyone with the username "pacoverflow" on a different web site is not me.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 17 '17 at 21:17
- Puzzling 12k 12k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Sports 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What is the next shape?
- 70 What famous line does this Linux command line represent?
- 68 Famous eater. Who am I?
- 68 Bounty-like facility for rewarding excellent questions
- 67 Why does the H2 console in Spring Boot show a blank screen after logging in?
- 56 What is the benefit of 2 drive thru lanes at a fast food restaurant?
- 53 What famous dialogue does this Java code represent?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 17 '17