- Software Engineering 13k 13k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.2k 5.2k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Project Manager that wants to lock in time estimate with a signed contract
- 89 How should I behave as a developer in a project that's headed for failure?
- 70 1.5 Million lines of code. 0 tests. Where should we start?
- 65 Why is it impossible to produce truly random numbers?
- 57 Should binary files be stored in the database?
- 57 Who is Anakin Skywalker's father?
- 57 Why don't Muggle-born wizards use Muggle technology to fight Death Eaters?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Cleaning house, really old, unloved questions Feb 7 '11
2 Is there a result of voting up a comment? Dec 18 '10