Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '19 at 7:37
- Server Fault 24.3k 24.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 916 916 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 614 614 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 465 465 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 FreeBSD: Directory called ^C (really!) - how to remove?
- 126 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 55 Smell of rotten eggs in the server room
- 53 Why are smaller capacity SSDs slower?
- 51 Why does IPv6 use AAAA to represent its DNS records?
- 41 Can you have an email address with only the top level domain as the domain part?
- 38 How can I keep the content I was reading from man after I quit?
- View more network posts →