Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 8:21
- Server Fault 30.5k 30.5k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 956 956 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 614 614 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 485 485 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 190 FreeBSD: Directory called ^C (really!) - how to remove?
- 128 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 56 Smell of rotten eggs in the server room
- 54 Why are smaller capacity SSDs slower?
- 52 Why does IPv6 use AAAA to represent its DNS records?
- 48 DNS MX/SPF/DMARC records without actuall emails on domain
- 43 Can you have an email address with only the top level domain as the domain part?
- View more network posts →