Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 7:37
- Server Fault 23.1k 23.1k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 861 861 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 604 604 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 445 445 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 FreeBSD: Directory called ^C (really!) - how to remove?
- 121 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 55 Smell of rotten eggs in the server room
- 52 Why are smaller capacity SSDs slower?
- 50 Why does IPv6 use AAAA to represent its DNS records?
- 40 Can you have an email address with only the top level domain as the domain part?
- 38 How can I keep the content I was reading from man after I quit?
- View more network posts →