I am on this forum to learn, and to help others! I thrive on collaboration and sharing of ideas!
I am passionate about design, interface, and coding. Interface for me includes the obvious things like user interface and graphics, but also design patterns, API's and on occasion documentation and coding standards :).
I work for a dev shop based in Denver, CO called Chronos Interactive as well as on my own app business called Learn Brigade.
Check out my Blog
Check out my Stack Overflow Career Page
Check out my iPhone apps:
Follow me on Twitter:
- Personal: Drewag
- Stack Overflow 81.2k 81.2k 2727 gold badges128128 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 311 311 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 279 279 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Writing 136 136 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 852 Shall we always use [unowned self] inside closure in Swift
- 557 Git update submodules recursively
- 532 Why Choose Struct Over Class?
- 494 Changing navigation title programmatically
- 456 Why create "Implicitly Unwrapped Optionals", since that implies you know there's a value?
- 432 How do I hide the status bar in a Swift iOS app?
- 286 Checking if an object is a given type in Swift
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 12 '14