I'm running my own startup which sells software to help companies monitor their energy consumption in detail. My programming tasks center on the Java / OSGi backend and a web-based GUI that is currently being migrated from ActionScript / Flash to JS / AJAX.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '13 at 19:46
- Stack Overflow 27k 27k 4242 gold badges131131 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 947 947 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 892 892 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 653 653 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 249 How do you run a Python script as a service in Windows?
- 121 In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 121 Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 64 In PHP (>= 5.0), is passing by reference faster?
- 60 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 57 What are "downward funargs"?
- 52 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- View more network posts →