I'm running my own startup which sells software to help companies monitor their energy consumption in detail. My programming tasks center on the Java / OSGi backend and a web-based GUI that is currently being migrated from ActionScript / Flash to JS / AJAX.
Member for 12 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '13 at 19:46
- Stack Overflow 29k 29k 4444 gold badges134134 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 987 987 44 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 962 962 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 653 653 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 288 How do you run a Python script as a service in Windows?
- 143 Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 127 In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 71 In PHP (>= 5.0), is passing by reference faster?
- 62 Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 61 What are "downward funargs"?
- 61 How do ALSA and PulseAudio relate?
- View more network posts →