This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive. I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you! Now these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of beta. We're releasing on time. So I'm GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think i prefer to stay inside. maybe you'll find someone else to help you. maybe Black Mesa... THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE. Anyway this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist look at me still talking when theres science to do when i look out there it makes me glad I'm not you i've experiments to run there is research to be done on the people who are still alive. and believe me I am still alive I'm doing science and I'm still alive i feel fantastic and I'm still alive while your dying ill be still alive and when your dead i will be still alive still alive still alive
Member for 11 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '16 at 16:06
Top network posts
- 68 Best way to implement request throttling in ASP.NET MVC?
- 40 HTTP GET in VB.NET
- 16 Wildcard subdomains in IIS7. Is it possible to make them like it is in Apache?
- 16 Network Printers Offline (but not really)
- 10 How to programatically launch Microphone Volume control panel in Windows Vista?
- 10 Creating hard and soft links using PowerShell
- 8 Help with Elmah Configuration in ASP.NET
- View more network posts →