I work in Sheffield, I love computers and work with them most days. I use Linux, started with openSUSE, then tried ubuntu, went on to use CentOS heavily for 5 years, but in my current role I have exposure to all of these.
I'm hoping to learn more about containerisation and Docker in the next year, and travel the world more.
I also enjoy climbing and bouldering when I'm not working
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 845 845 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 255 255 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 210 210 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 169 169 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How do I change my default shell on a domain account
- 15 How do I change my default shell on a domain account
- 12 Selective parsing of csv file using logstash
- 11 Logging when someone connects or removes a USB device to/from a Windows machine
- 8 ElasticSearch: How to configure logging.yml
- 8 How to solve conflicts on GitLab?
- 6 Finding installed apache module versions in CentOS/RHEL
- View more network posts →