I'm Dai, I'm currently a software engineer in Seattle doing the rounds on a variety of startups. I'm mostly familiar with the .NET stack.
(Just don't call me a "full-stack" engineer - there's more to software than a "back-end" vs. "front-end" dichotomy: think about embedded and robotics, industrial control, avionics, systems programming with Rust, and so on!)
I like to think I have extensive experience in C# and the .NET Framework, and modest experience in C++. Prior to Microsoft I worked on web-applications and web-services using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and WCF. I also have experience in PHP, Java and other non-Microsoft platforms and technologies for which I'm happy to answer questions about.
- Stack Overflow 100.3k 100.3k 2121 gold badges165165 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 I'm lost. What happened to ASP.NET MVC 5?
- 102 How to write a ternary operator (aka if) expression without repeating yourself
- 94 Html Agility Pack get all elements by class
- 88 Do checkbox inputs only post data if they're checked?
- 75 How to get current domain name in ASP.NET
- 69 How to write an URI string in App.Config
- 67 Should software refer to itself in the first-person, especially in error messages?
- View more network posts →