Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '16 at 21:47
- Stack Overflow 113.4k 113.4k 2828 gold badges186186 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Literature 3.5k 3.5k 88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 819 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 818 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 764 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 654 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 254 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →